Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mike's Big Award



I have been an instructor and provided training for the last seven years at judges conferences, new judge orientation, and judicial staff conferences. During that time, not once did I know you could win an award for being a good trainer.
Last October, another co-worker and I provided a DUI Processing class and apparently, someone nominated us for the award and we won.



It was a total surprise and not something I aspired too, but was kind of excited when I was informed I had won.




They had a big awards ceremony and people who won the award from all the different conferences received their awards at the same time. Then from all the awards that were given out, one was named the Trainer of the Year (not me).




Debbie attended the ceremony with me and we had a great time meeting some old friends and just being able to spend some time together.

1 comment: