Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mike did WHAT???


Oh yes he did!!! As my wife is always asking me to rub her shoulders and I'm not always so grateful to do it... But this time, I was happy to do it. I was massaging her left shoulder and Hank, our yellow lab, does what he does best and litteraly walk over you. Deb raised her arm to push him out of the way right as I am rubbing it, and POP!!! Deb dislocates her shoulder.


Now, before those that are faint and weak at the sight of bodily mishaps, it wasn't a dislocation where the shoulder completely popped out the socket. It just pulled it and did some funky stuff. She couldn't move.


To help fix the injury, she's been going to a chiropractor and massage therapist a few times a week (personally, I think she faked the injury just so she could get some massage from someone who really knows what they are doing). Deb's been really good about telling people that it was the dog who did it (poor dog gets blamed for everying), but we really know what happened.


I'm sorry sweetie!!

No comments: