Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Well, it was a good Thanksgiving for the Malone gang. All of my immediate family was in town and we got to spend the day together. It was especially fun for the cousins to get together and renew their bonds.

But of course as soon as Thanksgiving Day is over, it's time for Christmas. Now Deb has been listening to Christmas music for almost two weeks now. She's ready for Christmas as soon as Haloween is over.

As for me, I think there should be a law banning everything Christmas until December 1st.

So while Deb was shopping on "Black Friday" I was given the "Honey Do" of hanging lights outside.

As of yesterday, we are officially Christmas decorated. The tree has been set up and decorated, the house has lights on the outside, and even Maddy put up a small tree in her room.

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!!

4 comments:

The Malone's said...

I can only imagine that Debbie is in 7th heaven. I know that this is her favorite time of year. Yeah for Christmas!

Britney said...

I love it!! Mr Bah Humbug haha!! That is such a cute picture of the girls!

Shelly said...

YEA..I love the music. I was secretly listening to it about 2 weeks before thanksgiving. Cute tree. So...your coming here for Christmas?? IS that what I hear?? Ha Ha

Mike and Deb said...

Debbie wants a White Christmas so bad... One of these years I'll make her wish come true.