Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay It Forward Love Notes!!

I've never seen this before but it looks like it could be fun and this is a fun time to be leaving sweet notes to friends and family so here goes!!


"Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. (Or you can cut and paste from this one like I did) Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and wait to receive your fun gift!! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so hurry, hurry, hurry!


Please remember to either put your address on here or email it to me. (Thanks)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh I like free gifts! Thanks for the post! BTW, we had a fun time with Noah at scouts today.

Mike and Deb said...

I am so glad. He is a good boy and I am glad the kids are making friends so easily. Aren't they adorable?

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

I'll leave a comment if it includes your peanut butter chunk cookies (YUM!!) and they have to be delivered in person, right??? Love ya and Happy heart day!
Jeanie