Monday, February 23, 2009

Recipes...Please

So, fellow blogging friends, I am so incredibly bored with cooking the same old things for my family. I was wondering if any of you are intersted in trading some recipes? I am on a healthy journey trying to find yummy healthy recipes that kids and a picky husband will eat. Anyway, if any of you want to join in with me, I'd love to share and compare. I wish you were all close enough that we could even get together and try new recipes in person so this is the next best thing.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have you tried the chicken and stuffing?? My daughter is extremly picky but she loves this

just layer in a 9x13
chicken breasts
cream of anything (pretty much)
swiss cheese
prepared stove top stuffing

cook 45 min 350

hope this isn't one of the boring ones you already know but it is easy...

or Sweet and sour chicken

mix together in a bowl
1 bottle Catilina dressing
1 jar apricot preserves
1 package onion soup mix

pour sauce over chicken tenderloins
cover cook in the oven 45 min
My kids prefer it with mashed potatoes but rice works too:)