Sunday, March 8, 2009

Madyson's 11th Birthday













Wednesday March 4th was Maddy's 11th birthday. We wanted to make this a year of appreciation, letting her know of her great worth in our family, helping her to know she is a beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father and turning into a wonderful young girl. So, we started off the week with Family Home Evening - we (Mike and I) spotlighted her - our 10 favorite things about Madyson. She was glowing she was so happy - you could tell it made her feel so special.



Mike's 10 Favorite Things about Maddy!

1. I love when she fakes she is in trouble and pretend cries to trick me.

2. I love her cute little grin when she's happy.

3. I loved when she was younger, when she made out bed and put little candies on our pillows.

4. I love her cuddles.

5. I love how she says "I love You" at least 100 times a day!

6. I love when she helps around the house without being asked.

7. I love her independence.

8. I love how she's becomming more like her Daddy.

9. I love her giggle laugh.

10. I love her morning hugs.

Deb's 10 Favorite Things about Maddy!

1. I love her beautiful red hair.

2. I love her smile and her real laugh when she doesn't know anyone is listening.

3. I love how she always asks if there is anything I need help with.

4. She is good to always include everyone when she plays.

5. I love how everytime she leaves the room she says, "I love You!"

6. I love the way she looks at herself in the mirror when she feels pretty.

7. I love seeing her in the morning. She is always happy when she gets up and gives the best snuggles.

8. I love that she likes to try new things - except food. :-)

9. I love that she is a leader.

10. I love how much she loves me all the time, even when I have had a grouchy day.

1 comment:

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

Wow Deb!! She even looks like you! Hope it was a fun one, and one more year till teenager-YIKES!