Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One More Week

Today we went to the Dr. office thinking that Iwould be getting the drain out of my stomach. Nope! One more week. I left today so upset. I totally fell apart when I got home. This was supposed to be a two week ordeal and 5 weeks later I am still not done. I am so scared that I am not going to have any clients left when I am ready to go back to work. Mike has been always amazing and so has Maddy. So, what did I do? After crying for a long time, I cranked up the ipod and started cleaning house. Rearranged, dusted and for at least the front part of the house, got it done. It felt better to sing at the top of my lungs and at least get something done. I am in a lot of pain tonight but I am convinced it was worth it! So that is the update - more of the same. Thanks for letting me vent a little. It helps to get it out as a very dear friend told me this evening.

3 comments:

simplyshye said...

WhOoo Hooo For a CLean Part of YOur housE ! I'm JEalouS ;-)
Keep goiNG girl - therE is somethiNG we aRE spoCE to learn ... oR hMmmm -- someone elSE is spoCE to learn --hehehe

Heather said...

Debbie, I'm so sorry that you are going through such a tough time. You are such a good fighter and a good example of pushing through even though it's tough. Good for you.

Aaron & Nancy said...

A clean house and good music makes everything better. I am so sorry to hear it's another week. I know it's frustrating, but you want this to heal right, right? Follow the dr.'s orders! I'm so glad your husband and Maddy are taking good care of you. Wish I was there to help!