Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Decisions...Big Decisions

So, this week it seems like there is so much on my mind I might pop!! We are trying to decide if/when/where we should move. We want to adopt a baby and so we are considering maybe becoming Foster parents and then eventually adopting the right child when he or she is brought into our lives. BUT...we need a bigger house. We miss our old ward so much, but we are starting to get to know people a little better in our new ward. But, would be open to moving into a new ward if the right house and situation came about. We also want to keep Maddy in the same school district so there are just so many things to consider. Sometimes I think being a grown-up is very hard. Friends, if you could do what you ALWAYS do best and keep us in your prayers. We want to make the very best decisions so that we can be on the right road to eventually having the little boy or girl that belongs in our family!

13 comments:

Brad and Jessica Olsen said...

So exciting. You guys have alot of exciting stuff happening. Good luck may the force be with you!

Brad and Jessica Olsen said...

Hey its me again. Check out this website. I thought it was pretty nifty!http://www.skinnytaste.com

zocy said...

A man was sentenced to 12 years chanel bags in prison rather boring. One day he found an ant actually understand him,They begin Chanel Handbags to train it. A few years later, the ant will Chanel Wallets not only inverted, but also Chanel Barrette tumble,That he was quite proud of. At last he was Chanel Belts released from prison,The first thing is Chanel Boots to run the bar, ready to show off his magic bird ant.He Chanel Bracelets told the bartender ordered a glass of beer, and Chanel Bracelets then the ants come out of his pocket on Chanel Brooch the table,The bartender Chanel Earrings says: "Look at the ant ......"That bartender over, one Chanel Hats will immediately shot dead ants,Then Chanel Jewelry I am sorry to say to
Chanel Necklaces him: "I'm sorry, I'll give you for a cup of Chanel Pendant the new!"

Pramod Negi said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Flights to Penang

Pramod Negi said...

Get cheap Dubai Holidays right away at Crystal Travel. Our Dubai Holiday Packages are available from all the leading airports in the UK. We offer Dubai Holidays with most profitable airlines.

captown Holiday Packages
Cheap cap town Holidays

roye said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Abuja
Cheap Flights to Accra
Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Ebay Clone

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Buy and Sell Collectibles

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Micro Tracker

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Vehicle Rear View Camera

Rob Bot said...

The user needs of the emerging markets, Microsoft is preparing to launch a new version,office 2007 download, also known as Office 2010 Small Business Edition.

sharetips Chinmay said...

Our Dubai Holiday Packages are available from all the leading airports in the UK. We offer Dubai Holidays with most profitable airlines. Stock Market

Stock Tips

M A Shaikh said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,