Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love the Olympics!!!


This is the best time of year, I must say! I love to watch the Olympics! Michael Phelps is kicking butts and taking numbers! Go USA!!!

Just want to send a shout out to Mom. She is going through this procedure this week and our prayers are with her along with lots of love. This family is sure getting it's share of health issues this summer - no more!!!

I am officially feeling old - we are getting invites and making plans for the 20 year reunion. I cannot believe we are this old. I still feel 20. (haha)

For those of you keeping track of us on here, I am still trying to get better. I am having more pain so we are just praying that is gets better and I don't end up back in the hospital. For now I am mostly on liquids so we will keep praying and hope for the best!!!

5 comments:

Britney said...

I like the olympics too but I just cant seem to get into them. maybe because its on so late at night and im usually asleep by like 7 pm haha. And when I wake up at 3am...they are on a replay so I usually watch it then too.

I cant believe how many posts you guys have in one week...haha. You are doing good!!!

Shelly said...

Love the new page!! Im glad to hear that you are doing a little better-hopefully its one of those things that gets worse before it gets better. We also are loving the olympics-we watch it until midnight every night-its been so good! Im gonna be sad when its over but we are definatly looking foward to track and feild and diving. Get better!!!

laurakrummenacher said...

It was good to see you today! I finally added you guys on my blog list so I'll keep more updated with what you are going through! You are in our prayers! Get better!

Paco Belle said...

Oh the Olympics are the BEST! We don't have tv so I watch some of it on the internet - NOT ENOUGH!
My prayers are with you. Hope you get on the mend soon!
Love you -
Michele

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

Is the new page Debbie's touch? I like!! BTW, you are old Debbie (at least older than me...hee, hee)! Stay young!