Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks to you all!!!

I just wanted to say thanks so much to all of you who sent out your prayers of love and support over the last few weeks. We are really blessed to have wonderful friends in our lives. Thanks to all of the family members who visited me and checked in to make sure I was ok. It has meant so much to me.

I am on the mend - I have the most wonderful husband who has taken such amazing care of me. Now his biggest job is keeping me down as most of you who really know me, knows that is not something I am good at doing. There always seems to be too many things to be done. I have learned my lesson at least somewhat though.

Maddy loves 5th grade! She is so happy to go everyday and when she gets in the car at the end of the day she is beaming. We'll see if she still feels the same way after this week though since today was the day they were supposed to officially start doing work. Last week was a get to know you week. She has lots of friends and seems to really enjoy learning and trying to do her best at everything - when she slows down - she does a pretty great job too!

I have decided I am going to start trying to get stuff in on this also. I am not as good at it as Mike and certainly not as creative but I will give it a try.

We hope you are all doing well and that your families are happy and healthy.

No comments: