Sunday, October 12, 2008

Deb's Surgery...

Lots of you have been asking so I thought I would give you the update! I am having surgery the week after Thanksgiving. I am still fighting the same infection and I actually have a new one too - yay for me! But...I am not letting it keep me down too much anymore. I am trying to work as much as possible anyway until I have surgery. This has been a huge test for me but I am really very blessed to have a wonderful husband and daughter who love and support me and can I just say, we have the best friends - EVER! You all have been there for us this year with so much love and encouragement and you may never know how much it means to us.

These are crazy times for everyone it seems and our prayers are with you as well. At the end of the day, isn't it really the relationships we have and how we treat those we love that really matters anyway??? Have a happy and healthy week!

3 comments:

The Malone's said...

This is great news Debbie, you are doing such a great job in keeping a positive attitude. At least with the surgery after Thanksgiving, you can still eat all the yummy food!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

Love your new background! So good you're helping keep everyone up to date...wow! Look at all your post in ONE month (and love the Halloween decorations! even in H***)
love ya tons!

Celeste said...

Keep on Truckin on...Right? I love you and pray for you. But I don't understand why you don't have me on your blog? mahaffeygang.blogspot.com You better have that changed by the next time I look at your blog. LOL!