Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party...

Well, tonight was the Halloween party. I went as Ugly Betty and I can not believe it but hardly anyone knew who I was supposed to be. That is a total let down, let me tell you. Mike was the grim reaper and he scared all of the kids. They took one look at him and wouldn't go near him.

Maddy had a great time, Lexi got to come with us and they had a blast, when they are together, the two of them hardly know anyone else is around. I just finished working on a DVD for Young Women in Excellence. Making these DVD's has become kind of a hobby of mine. It is a lot of fun to turn memories into something priceless.

Well, I think I will upload the pictures tomorrow, I am exhausted and must go to bed.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I will be waiting for those pictures!! Sounds like a fun weekend. We also saw HSM3 and LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb
I haven't heard from you since our class reunion email...Send your email address to me at marknandy@yahoo.com
We'll talk soon!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb
I haven't heard from you since our class reunion email...Send your email address to me at marknandy@yahoo.com
We'll talk soon!

Andrea