Friday, October 3, 2008

Good News!!!

Good News!!! Well, Mike saw the surgeon yesterday and he thinks that Mike can do physical therapy and will hopefully not have to have surgery. Phew! That was very good news, although, it does mean that he will still be in a lot of pain for awhile with no real "quick" fix, but anytime we can avoid surgery-it's a good thing!

It's the beginning of conference weekend, I love this time of year. It's great to have the chance to shut out the rest of the world and focus on making sure all of our priorities are in check. What a blessing it is for all of us who can watch from the comforts of our own homes.

I went to jury duty today - the frst time and they did not pick me. So, today is a day off and I am feeling lazy...all I need now is some cloudy skies and rain, maybe some snow - oh yeah, I live in the desert. I guess I will just turn the air down low and pretend it is really fall outside. (haha)

3 comments:

Britney said...

YAY for Mike!! Thats great news.

The Malone's said...

I'm glad that he doesn't have to do surgery! I hope you enjoyed conference and the bit of overcast days we had!

Shelly said...

That is such great news. Congrats. Im sure its gonna be a long road, but mikes a tough guy. Good luck!