Thursday, September 25, 2008

National Stay At Home Week!

So, we have been informed that this has been National Stay at Home Week. While, we tend to have that holiday every week in our house, this has been a fun week of new shows and fun entertainment! But tonight...I am so excited...The Office, Grey's Anatomy, ER....man o man, I love Thursdays!

I will say I am very proud of myself though, I have organized and RE-inventoried our food storage to begin the replanishing and for FHE this week, we are going to can butter. Now those of you who really know me, knows how much of a domestic accomplishment this is going to be. My next task - learning to make bread. Look - I am finally growing up. (hahahaha)

As an update of the not so fun stuff, Mike is hanging in there. He sees the surgeon next week - finally! I assume things will move more speedily after that. I am still trying to fight current infections, on a new medication now and hoping for better results. Then I will schedule my surgery once I know that my sweet husband is all better.

Maddy is such a trooper. She is growing up so fast but she is still so full of cuddles and loves - I hope that never changes.

No comments: