Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More fun in the Malone home...

Not that we didn'thave enough going on and I really wish I had some fun and exciting news to put up on here, but life seems to be trying us all these days.

Mike and I spent yesteday in the ER, he has a severly herniated disc in his neck and they are going to be doing surgery. So maybe we both will have surgury at the same time and be recovering together??? Wouldn't that be a story to put ni our journals? ha! Anyway, we don't know when yet, as of now he is home and in a lot of pain. I feel so bad, it's hard fro me to see him like this. I hate to keep asking this of those of you who are so wonderful to us but if you could keep us in your prayers a little longer, that would mean so much to us.

Maddy is a truper! She is always being so helpful and asking what we need and I feel for her. We try and keep it light and fun for her sake - how did we get so lucky with her, she is out angel!

Love and prayers to you all!
Deb

1 comment:

The Malone's said...

Wow! The medical bill people must really love you. I hope that all is well and that you had a good time in Utah.