Sunday, September 7, 2008






And then they grow up...With a new school year came a new hair cut. We love it and Maddy does too. She loves how curly it gets. She is loving 5th grade. She is just blossoming into quite a wonderful young lady and we are so proud of her. There are 3-5th grade classes and when I was there last week, as we walked down the halls, kids were coming out of each class room all giving hugs to Maddy and hi fives...she just loves that. She is quite the socialite...she takes after me a little in that area and I hope it doesn't get her into trouble like it did me when I was that age...it's hard to get mad over that when my standard notation on report cards was..."Debbie needs to not talk so much in class".
Her best friend though, has definately become Daddy! The two of them are homework buddies(at least the math part, I do the english and writing stuff, he does and the brainiac stuff like math and science)and they love spending time together. I think Mike is freaking out a little bit at how much and how fast she is growing up. It's like you blink and they have changed. I love to see how close the two of them have become. While I was out of town, I hear there was some serious guitar hero going on between them!!! Go Maddy!

No comments: