Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st Day of 6th Grade!!

So Today was Maddy's first day of school - 6th grade. I must admit, it was kind of sad to think this is her last year of elementary school. This is why I really wanted more kids - I am not ready for the little kid things to be over with. But anyway, Maddy was so excited!! She has a great teacher - Mr. Moore. He seems like a blast and she came home yesterday afternoon just beaming!

The dogs were bored without her to play with today. I can hear them now..."Is she ever coming home??


"You stay here Joey, I'll go ask Mom..."


4 comments:

Sara said...

That's funny how you imagine your dogs have conversations with eachother! I do that with Kaleigh though. What you love your mommy? Did you say you need a drink? Ok here is your bottle. I guess that's what I have to do when there isn't anyone around during the day to talk to.

Mike and Deb said...

haha yah, I have way too many conversations with my dogs and of course they talk backwith their eyes. It's awesome!

BTW Sara, Thanks for the invite on the 20th. I know it is Stake Temple night but let me talk to Mike and see what time we want to go and hopefully we can go earlier and then I can make it, I'll let you know. Thanks a ton for thinking of me!!!

Shelly Beutler said...

Kids grow up way to fast! Just enjoy every stage . . . as much as you can!

Natalie said...

Wow! 6th grade...that's so old! I look at my Brigham and get sad too. He's growing up too fast for me.