Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Pictures at Temple Square

Our last day in Utah we visited Temple Square and had such a wonderful time. I love these pictures, we are all dressed in white...wasn't planned by the way...but very appropriate!





This has been a wonderful summer. We have spent a LOT of time together and the last two weeks have been wonderful. If we can just survive this heat, then we are ready for the school year to start and new adventures ahead...Maddy starts 6th grade and also club volleyball this year. She can't wait!!!

6 comments:

The Doll House said...

Hey Deb,
I love your pictures. I am glad you have had such a great summer. I miss you tons! Hope you are all well.

Mike and Deb said...

Jen I tried to add your blog and you have to send an invitation or something. How do I add you? I miss you guys so much!! How are you and how is your new home?

Sara said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Sounds like a great trip!

Heather said...

I appreciated your comment on our blog. I really had a great time at girls camp too and I loved getting to know you and the other leaders. I love being in young womens and serving with such wonderful leaders.

Those pictures are so cute and I think it's great that you all wore white :)

Shelly Beutler said...

Wow! Maddy looks so grown up, since I last saw her! I love the white water fountain background in your photos. BEAUTIFUL! Wish we would have been able to see you - next time for sure!

Sara said...

Debbie, I couldn't find your email, but I wanted to invite you to a girls night, movie night 8pm at my house on August 20th.