Saturday, February 6, 2010

Am I crazy??? Of course NOT!!

So, I decided I am going to make the most of being down like I am. The Shingles has been no fun and because my skin hurts and my head hurts, I have slept about 5 hours in the last 3 days. It is 4am and I am awake and wishing so badly that I could sleeeeep!! The positive however is that since I have been awake so much, I can let the dogs out in the middle of the night so for the last two nights, Mike has actually had good full nights of well needed sleep for him.

I have been focusing my time on Primary this week. I have finished my Singing Time outline for the year, finished 5 out of 9 posters to teach songs for the Primary Program and cut and lamenated and then cut again all of the pictures I have collected from the Ensign and calendars, etc. I am feeling so productive and prepared for teaching the songs now that I am really excited to get to go back to church and do my calling. Unfortunately it is going to be a few weeks before I can go back but - I will be ready.

Maddy has been an amazing trooper. Even though I am so incredibly boring and a bit crabby, she has been so helpful and mostly cheery!! Mike is amazing as always although since i have been down so much, it seems like I have so much time to think, I feel like I am obsessing over his health and him taking care of himself and keeping up all he has done to get healthy again. Is is just me? Am I totally psycho? I just don't ever want to loose him to health issues. I love him so much and, ok, I am obsessing. Get me out of here!!!! Oh how I would love to go to dinner or somewhere normal and out of this house. Sooon, I know, soon.

But, my spirits are up from where they were a few days ago and tomorrow is the weekend so the family will be home and we can just chill together.

1 comment:

Buckeyepower said...

One day you will probably long for a few days to spend at home and get caught up. At least you are trying to be productive with all of this time on your hands. It's okay to obsess over your husband - I'm sure he loves it! -Nancy