Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are You Kidding Me??? Nothing But Shock Right Now!

So, this week, a few CranioSacral clients on the schedule, heading back to church next Sunday and excited to do Primary again - woke up Monday morning with the left side of my face swollen and extremely painful. Bumps on my face and had and feeling like I had been hit by a truck! I still went and worked on two clients - gotta get the work done, right?? Still felt progressively worse so called the Dr on the way home. It took him all of like 3 minutes - you know what you have right??? I'm thinking maybe - ear infection???

Uh, you maybe wish - SHINGLES????!!!!!

I cannot believe this. I am frustrated, sad, numb and yet trying very hard to put my Faith in the Lord that there is a reason all of this is happening in our lives. I am SO TIRED of feeling like a burden to my husband and not being able to do the things that NEED to be done. I am getting so tired of being in one form of pain or another from some lame sickness. I know the Lord blesses our lives and I know we are not alone through this. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends who call and check on us, stop by and spend time with us and in many small and some big ways, show your love and support to us all the time. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Thanks for letting me vent. I gotta have the down moments so that I can pick up and deal - yet again. Could be a long 4 more weeks????? Let's hope not!

2 comments:

simplyshye said...

OOhhh my Stink !
I just had the Melt-down this morn tOO - That i wAs just a taKER and not a giVER to the house , family , preTTY much the worlD ( not that I'm eVER eXTREME )
I'm SoRRY - Your WaY AheaD of the gamE deBBie to be thinkiNG about the leSSOn .. aLL tho ... sHHHh ... i goTTA Say sometimes the LorD wants other pepS to learn too . That Was a Hard one to GraSp . I mean - FAMily Around us - frieNDs arouND us - etC.
It took A minuTE ( or longER ) For JAy to Get the idEA that it was TOTALLY ok For someone to bring us dinner . How Could I not leT another mothER have a teaching momenT with thiER child To serVe ?? When i wAS so LuckY being in the RS for 5 yearS To tAKe my child along siDe me to DelievER tons of meals ... Which she will alwaYS remembER ... Hmmmm - just a thoughT ! Love you bunchES !!

Jade said...

Hey Debbie! Just read this and my heart sank for you. Wish I was closer to give you the help you deserve. You have always been such a giver. Hang in there. It has to get better at some point right?
Think of you often. Jade