Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Change in Surgery Dates

It seemed a little crazy that Deb was going to have surgery on December 22nd. I can't imagine the surgeon was too thrilled about it either. So Debbie called his office and told him when the hospital scheduled the surgery. He wasn't happy, made a phone call and BAM! the hospital called Deb and said they suddenly had an opening for Monday (yes, a week from today).

So this Sunday, anyone whishing fast with us, please do so and keep Deb in your prayers. We really appreciate all the support everyone has given us. Hopefully we're at the end of this crazy medical journey we've been on all year.

2 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Yay!!!!! I am so happy it got moved up! We will be joining in the fast for you and you let me know when I get to come over and watch movies with you!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! last time I heard from your daughter was a baby!!! and I didn't have any!!! Wow how life changes... You guys look so happy and just fun! Sorry It took so long to reply but with 2 kids-no help- and managing at the salon I don't get much me time. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
so nice to hear from you! jsbcrawford@cox.net