Sunday, December 7, 2008

Whew Hooo!

Last night we went to see Celine Dion in concert, a very sweet client gave us tickets, anyway, it was REALLY GOOD. I was surprised how entertaining and personable she was. Great show!

So, tomorrow is the day we have been anticipating for what seems like forever. I will be going in at 11:30 and my surgery is at 1:30. I will be at Banner Gateway hospital in Gilbert.

We have received so many calls and prayers and we are so blessed to have such an amazing support group. You all have been such a comfort to me and I love you dearly.

May the Lord bless you in the things you are in need of and may we never underestimate the power of our friendships. I know we are never alone and I know that our prayers are heard and answered. I have faith that all will be well through this experience and know that Mike and I have learned so much about relying on the Lord and on each other through these times.

Love to you all,
Deb and Mike and Maddy too!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You lucky girl, getting to see Celine Dion! That sounds awesome!!
And I hope things go well with your surgery today! I hope it helps you feel better!!

Miriam said...

Hope all goes well with your surgery. Thanks for finding my blog:)