Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

So the recovery is going well. I think yesterday was a little bit of a turning point in my recovery. I am still hurting but it is so much more manageable now. Of course in true Debbie form, I thought I was feeling better this morning so I went out with my sister to get a few things at Walmart and the walking about did me in so now I am back down for the count...I am not very good at staying down I suppose. I have had so many sweet messages for my birthday today, I feel so loved...really.

My sister Angie is here visiting and we are having a great time. It is making my downtime after surgery seem like a little vacation willed with games, movies and lots of chats! I love having her here so much!

We are opening Christmas presents today with Maddy. She leaves tomorrow to see her Mom for the week. We are sad not to have her here for Christmas this year but today will be fun because I think Santa brought a fun present that the whole family will enjoy for sure! I will list pictures this weekend.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!! I'm glad your doing better! But don't do too much!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Debbie, I am such a loser! This week has been sooooo crazy for me! We are in Show Low for the weekend but I will get together with you at some point next week! Happy birthday--love you!